Earn it * OWN IT * MAKE IT HAPPEN
Jamie Panziera Fitness
Here's the recipe you were asking for...
It was a hit with the family for #TacoTuesday! 🌮⭐️ 😊
Healthy Shrimp Tacos
1/2 cup red cherry tomatoes, sliced in 1/4's diagonally
1/2 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, sliced in 1/4's diagonally
1 cup carrots, shredded
1 cup orange bell pepper, diced
1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
2 cup red bell pepper, diced
1 cup red onion, diced
1 cup asparagus, blanched or lightly steamed and then diced
2 pounds raw large shrimp, peeled, rinsed and dried with paper towel
sprinkling of Oregano
grinds of Pink Himalayan Salt
grinds of fresh black Pepper
Large handful of fresh shredded cabbage or bag of coleslaw mix for adding to tacos.
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Add cut vegetables to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle in olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings to your preference. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Move veggies to the side to make space in the center of the baking sheet and add shrimp in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings and lime juice to your preference. Bake for 5-8 minutes, until shrimp is fully cooked. Be careful not to overcook.
4. Mix all together
5. Warm or toast tortillas of your choice.
6. Serve with your desired toppings.... and enjoy!
DELICIOUS and NUTRITIOUS!
#PureHeartedFoodie #ShrimpTacos #HealthyShrimpTacos
HEALTHY SHRIMP TACOS